22 August, 2013

mock cable cardi for amelia's doll

There seem to be an increasing number of little girls with "dolls in need of sweaters" in my life these days.  Which is a very good thing.  Amelia's 5th birthday was the inspiration for this design:

 
She has the original ... this was knit for the pattern page (which can be found for free here.)  As was this...

 
Ella and Emma sporting their new cardi's
 
There are two more birthdays coming up in October.  And I'm thinking that means two new designs.  (One is dancing around in my head as I write... )


3 comments:

Wool Winder said...

Adorable! I hope I have a little granddaughter one day who needs sweaters for her dolls.

Jeanne said...

How sweet! I don't have anyone young enough anymore who would need this for their special doll but that doesn't keep me from knitting bears, puppies and bunnies just in case.....

Mimi said...

Sweet! We are not quite up to these dolls yet. Most of LK's affection is lavished on a stuffed penquin.